Year 13 Dress Code
Year 13 students are permitted to wear a dress code that we consider appropriate for our workplace. This privilege may be withdrawn if it is abused.
Perfects will have a separate prefect uniform.
- One shoulder
- Garments that show underwear
- Display of cleavage breaching good taste
- Halter necks
- Frayed, cut off, ripped or ragged jeans or other items of clothing
- Playsuits that do not comply with the required skirt/shorts length.
- Track pants
- Short dresses or skirts
- Skirts and shorts must be NO MORE THAN an ID card length ABOVE THE KNEE
- Tops must meet bottoms when standing and arms raised
- Students are expected to wear appropriate footwear.
- Shorter skirts may be worn with leggings (these are footless and not see through) NOT TIGHTS (feet or transparent = tights)
- No extreme hairstyles - at the discretion of the Principal.
- Discreet jewellery
- No visible piercings apart from discreet ear jewellery or a discreet nose stud (no bars or rings)
If in doubt – please check with your whanau teacher, House Dean, Year 13 Dean (Mrs Lang), or Principal (Mrs Cooper)
In the final instance, the decision on whether a student is appropriately dressed and in compliance with the dress code rests with the Principal.