Becoming a Host Family
Hosting international students is a wonderful opportunity to experience other cultures, share genuine kiwi hospitality and learn more about the world.
Please fill in your details below and we will be in touch to tell you more. If you'd like to contact us right away, please email us at [email protected] or call (09) 4304460 and ask to speak with our International Student Manager Toni Richardson.
Host families provide:
- Support for students to settle into New Zealand
- A clean, warm bedroom with bed, wardrobe and desk
- Integration into family life and cultural experiences
- Transport to and from school (by bus or car)
- All meals
- Clean linen
Host families receive:
- 24/7 support from school
- $240 per week to cover your students' living costs
- An opportunity to introduce your children or family to another culture
- An amazing, fun learning experience!